10th September 2019, 02:10 AM
Krishna Sundarani

How to become Assistant or Officer in Income Tax Department?

Sir, I have completed my B.Com. Now, I want to join Income Tax Department. So, will you please recommend me about exam and process to join Income Tax Department of India?

15th September 2019, 04:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Assistant or Officer in Income Tax Department?

There are two ways for you to join Income tax department:

1. SSC CGL exam.

2. Civil Services exam.

You can become Income tax inspector in this department by clearing different stages of Combined Graduate level exam.

If you want to become Group A IRS IT officer then you must apply for Civil Services exam and crack all stages.

Graduates in commerce can apply for both exams. The minimum age limit for Civil Services examination is 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?