1st January 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become an expert in aptitude test?

Where can i get the exact way to b expert in aptitude test ...since some of d papers dont have answers i dont knw exactly whether m doin it right

5th January 2012, 01:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an expert in aptitude test?

There is no short cut method to acquire knowledge. You are on the right track that you are going through the books on common aptitude. Its advisable that you follow the books which are needed for the concerned exam in which you are interested and for which you are preparing. The more you practice the better you will get at the common aptitude.
12th December 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an expert in aptitude test?

Shortcuts may be more it might forget or hard to remember but when you understand how the shortcut created you definitely solve any kind of aptitude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?