2nd August 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to become a fashion designer after doing B.A in Psychology? Any chance to become one after completing my graduation?

Hi, i'm doing ba in psychology. But i want to become a fashion designer. Is their any chance for me to become one after completing my graduation? Any pg courses after which i can get a job as a designer. please help me.

27th August 2012, 03:25 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a fashion designer after doing B.A in Psychology? Any chance to become one after completing my graduation?

Yes, there are many post graduate courses in Fashion designing which can be done after graduation.

There are many institutions in India which offer Undergraduate or Post Graduate Courses in Fashion designing.

For under graduate courses minimum eligibility is 12th passed with 50 % marks where as but post graduate course minimum eligibility is graduation from recognized university, marks in graduation expected from student could be differ by different institutions.

If you are ready to do hard work and you are creative also than you can do well in this Industry.

Reputed and important institutions in Fashion Designing take candidate on the basis of

1. written test,
2.situation test,
3.group discussion
and
4.interview.

After doing course from below institution you can set up your own business or you can get very good job in Fashion related companies or can work under any fashion designer, in export houses, garment store chains, textile mills and boutiques.

There are various other job/work options also for fashion designing graduate which can opt after doing fashion designing course from good institute.

Some well known Institutes in Fashion Designing

NIFT
NID
CLRI
NIFD
JD Institute of Fashion Tech.
Sristi
Symbiosis
Pearl Academy
Wigan & Leigh
Ajeejay
Sophia Polytechnic
Raffles Design International
Northeast Institute of Fashion T.
Army Institute of Fashion Design
Creative-i College of Arts
IILM School of Design
BIFT
Arch Academy
IIFT

you should fill the form for entrance exam ,prepare well and score well in the selection process.
If selected you can do the course in the above institutions.

For more info about the course you should visit the official website of the institute in which you wish to take admission.
5th May 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a fashion designer after doing B.A in Psychology? Any chance to become one after completing my graduation?

How to become a fashion designer after doing BAD Sociology? you can sent me my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?