3rd May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th

i am studying 11th after completing 12th i am going to take a chance of studying fashion designing so what kind of syllabus do we have in entrance exam for fashion designing pls u can tell

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  2. How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects
  3. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course -- [New]
  4. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  5. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  6. Can I do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?
  7. Can I do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?
  8. Which subject to choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing?
  9. How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  10. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  11. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  12. Is there any chance to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  13. Can I apply for BSc Fashion Designing after studying 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to make a career in Fashion Designing?
  15. Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?
  16. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  17. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  18. Is there any course in India Navy after studying in 12th science? List of different courses in fashion designing? I am studying in 12th
3rd August 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th

Now I am in class 12 (SC.) and I want to study fashion designing after 12th. please tell me the procedure of admission and name of some colleges (preferably in West Bengal) .
3rd August 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th

Now I am in class 12 (SC.) and I want to study fashion designing after 12th. please tell me the procedure of admission and name of some colleges (preferably in West Bengal) .
17th January 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying 12th std arts group (commerce, economic, accounts & computer science), is it eligible for studying BSC costume designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?