1st August 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a good inspector of police in Tamilnadu? What is the qualification?

i ma a engineering student how to become a good inspector of police in tamilnadu and qulification?

20th August 2012, 11:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a good inspector of police in Tamilnadu? What is the qualification?

Graduation is the qualification for Inspector post. With an engineering degree one can apply for the same. Minimum age limit is 20 years. Higher age limit is 30 years for inspector post in Tamil Nadu. You need to qualify TNPSC exam for this. If you get through this exam, a detailed physical test will be conducted. This will be followed by a personal interview also.
5th February 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a good inspector of police in Tamilnadu? What is the qualification?

sir im studying be mechanical.my aim to become sub inpector of police...........can i join sir
25th February 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir my AIM is good become a SI. tel me Exam date for SI POST........
9th May 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a engineering student
27th July 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i am studied defence&strategicstudies .. my aim is si.. i must join in si...
18th August 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am aarmy man 22years old I was a deegre holder how to apply si post
18th August 2013, 01:45 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Precious Friend...

Commencement is the diploma to get Inspector post. With the anatomist level one can apply for your same. Minimum age minimize is 20 years. Better age minimize is 30 many years to get inspector publish with Tamil Nadu. You need to meet the criteria TNPSC quiz to get this. If you get by way of this specific quiz, a close actual test out might be conducted. This could be as well as an individual interview also.

Give thanks you
29th August 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir.... Is that BCA degree is enough for to apply inspector post sir?..
26th December 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am rajkumar from tamilnadu i am doing my bca and i am 19 now..how i need to apply for si post...pls mail me at [email protected]
24th August 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am Sajeev from Tamil Nadu
i am doing B.A.English 1st year and i am 19 years old
what shall i do after completing degree cource to become S.I
So,sir please give me some hints to fullfill my aim
you can help me by answer me in [email protected]
Thanking you
31st January 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

now i studying in 10th std in vivekananda vidyalaya in koratur my ambition is to be become inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?