19th January 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become Income Tax Officer after completing M.Com?

Sir, I am Nikita. How can I become Income Tax Officer after completing M.Com? Is M.Com only enough? Or, do I need any further qualifications? If qualifications, then which course? If M.Com is enough then how to apply for it?

28th January 2019, 04:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Income Tax Officer after completing M.Com?

To become an Income Tax Officer ( I.R.S ) candidates have to appear and qualify in the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you have to appear and qualify in all the stages for final selection. You can apply for the examination online at official website.

For updates visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th January 2019, 02:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Income Tax Officer after completing M.Com?

You will become an Officer in Income Tax after qualifying in the Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. Examination is conducted for selection in different service.

The age limit is 21-32 years. The required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline. Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you have to do smart and hard work to qualify in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?