1st July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer?

what eligibility required for exam of income tax officer? When the exam is going to be held for Income Tax Officer?

1st July 2011, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what eligibility required for exam of income tax officer? When the exam is going to be held for Income Tax Officer?
dear friend,

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Eligibility criteria

1.Qualification:
you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
2.Age:
Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination.
3.Application form:
For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.

thanks
1st July 2011, 10:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer?

Eligibility Criteria For Income Tax Officer !!

Quote:
what eligibility required for exam of income tax officer?
  • Qualification:
    • You should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent. as you have done graduation in B.Com.
    • Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination.
    • The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011 (If you are Applying for This year ITO )

Quote:
When the exam is going to be held for Income Tax Officer?
Recruitment:-

It is based on SSC i.e Staff selection Commission. Notification for SSC generally published in Employment news around April of Every Year. & Exam Probably conducted in the Month of November.
1st July 2011, 11:12 PM
fazlu
Member+

for income tax officer it require minimum graduation from graduation.
Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination.
The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011.
after that you have to join UPSC for civil service exam.
2nd July 2011, 01:06 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
To apply for the post of Income Tax Officer a candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university and his age is between 28 to 27 years.
The selection of the Income Tax Officer is done through the exam of Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by the SSC.
8th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that if a student has done his or her graduation from science stream and has very less idea about history and other arts subjects, so does it matter.
11th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What are d subjects like,for this exams
13th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is online courses are useful for us?
16th July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the next date for income tax officer exam?
19th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed BBA frm punjab tech. university. can I apply for ITO.
20th July 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i am final year b.tech student can i apply for the next notification
22nd July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what materials we have to read for this exam?
12th August 2011, 01:52 AM
rgj2020

what is the prospective date for next income tax offocer exam?? when shoud i start preparing for it?
15th August 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of exam of incometax officer?what material we have to read?
22nd August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want to ask that if a student has done his or her graduation from science stream and has very less idea about history and other arts subjects, so does it matter.
BA student can give this exam (Incom Tax officer)
1st September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

how can we become a sales tax officer when does the exam for recruiting sales tax officer held**
11th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR/MAM
I AM CA FINAL YEAR STUDENT, A WANT TO BECOME INCOME TAX OFFICER. PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO
THIS COURSE.
THANK YOU
12th September 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i was getting 50% in 12th.... i m doing b.tech now from computer science.. but realy i want to become an income tax officer like Mr. Arvind Khejriwal. my father is a police sub inspector..., i m from science side but i m so much interested in Political Science. please tell me sir... can i clear this exam please tell me as early as possible. from nikunj chauhan.. i m from ratput family
28th September 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sylabus of ssc for betech mechanical enng student
29th September 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i m 32 yrs female old, can i apply for any govt. job?
30th September 2011, 05:49 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer?

hello
for income tax officer it require minimum graduation from graduation.
The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011.
after that you have to join UPSC for civil service exam.
good luck
28th October 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR/MAM
I AM mba<finance> FINAL YEAR STUDENT, A WANT TO BECOME INCOME TAX OFFICER. PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO
THIS COURSE.my [email protected]
THANK YOU
22nd November 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN B.COM 3 YEAR CAN I APPLY IN FEB 2012 FOT THIS EXAM
22nd November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i m persuing CA IPCC course, i wanna give ITO exams. can i do so? wt exam i have to give? n which reference book should i refer?
2nd December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the steps to join the income tax department.
16th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ITO exams?
17th December 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the steps to join the income tax department.
26th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of exam of incometax officer?what material we have to read.
26th December 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i m a studnt of final yr b.com hons. Can i apply for d post of income tax inspector?
1st January 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am manish BE 3rd year student. Can i apply for the income tax officer.
12th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Would you pls tel me the examination date of ITO?
13th January 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m in b.com final.can i apply for the income tax officer exam in 2012
10th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

if a person after clearence of I.T.officer exam wants to go for i.a.s. and i.p.s then what should he/she do?
28th February 2012, 09:24 PM
edward1989

To apply for the post of Income Tax Officer a candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university and his age is between 28 to 27 years.
The selection of the Income Tax Officer is done through the exam of Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by the SSC.
22nd March 2012, 01:09 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
hello friend
you should have any degree of a recognized university

3.Application form:
For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.
thanks
22nd March 2012, 01:11 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
hello friend

3.Application form:
thank you
22nd March 2012, 01:13 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
hello friend

3.Application form:
For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.
26th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am30yrs old & a post Graduate in Economics so is there any chance for me to become an ITO as per age limit is there.
4th April 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm last year bcom student.pls guide me about sale tax or income tax exam..and date of entrance exam .and any other related suggetions
14th April 2012, 02:51 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Income tax officer exam is conducted by the SSC (STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION).

Eligibility criteria:

You must have complete graduation from any recognised university.

The age limits is 18years to 27 years.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

This exam is conducted in the month of july.

For more details visit
www.ssconline.nic.in

All the best.
18th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? i am in b.b.m final year
24th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I Want To Become An Income Tax Officer & Now I M In CA Final What Procedure Can I Apply To Become An IT Officer Plz Rply & Also Give ME A Detail Information About The Exam procedure?
28th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have not taken maths in class XI and XII.I am eligible to become ITO .
4th October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the steps to join the income tax department?
30th November 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am CA IPCC student. I Am Passing CA IPCC group-1 .I am also completed graduation. Can I Apply for ITC. what is the procedure?
4th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir what is date of exam?
6th February 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

can u tell the name of exam and date of exam for income tax officer?
16th February 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir can u tel me how many years are taken to b income tax officer????
16th February 2013, 11:41 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

Income Tax officer exam conducted by the Staff Selection Committee.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should citizen of India.

You should complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

Percentage not required for this exam.

Final appearing candidiates are also eligible for this exam.

The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.

You should be physically fit for this exam.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

For more details

http://www.ssconline.com

All the best..........
17th February 2013, 02:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The exam for Income Tax Officer is conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 27 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Generally the Examination for ITO is conducted in the month of July every year.

For more information you may log on to http://ssconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?