8th December 2012, 01:53 PM
mili kumari

How to become a lecturer? I am a student of MSc and my subject is Zoology Hons

can i give net exam, i am student of m.sc & my subject is zoology (hon). i wanna become a lacturur . how to i prepare for this

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  5. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I give WB SSC exam in Bioscience after doing BSc Hons in Biochemistry?
  7. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  8. What kind of courses do Tezpur University offer at MSc level after doing Zoology Hons?
  9. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  10. How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. Can i do Masters in Archeology after B.Sc with Zoology hons.?
  13. How to do MSc in Zoology? I want to be a lecturer in degree college
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Zoology? Is Animal Behaviour a relevant subject of Zoology?
  15. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  16. Can I apply for MSc after passing Zoology?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Phil Zoology after doing MSc Hons in Zoology
  18. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
29th March 2013, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer? I am a student of MSc and my subject is Zoology Hons

Yes, you are eligible for the position of Lecturer. To become lecturer in government colleges, you need to qualify NET. You must have obtained at least 55% marks in M.Sc to attend the test. Syllabus for the test can be collected from UGC portal. Based on this you can prepare for the same using reference books and previous year question papers.
26th January 2017, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a lecturer? I am a student of MSc and my subject is Zoology Hons

I'm have done Msc with zoology.. Which paper code should be applicable for me in NET entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?