19th May 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?

I have finished my B.Sc in Microbiology. I'm interested to become a nutritionist and dietician. AM i eligible to apply for M.Sc in Nutrition? What are the best colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. How to become a Nutritionist after completing MSc in Microbiology
  4. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  5. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  7. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology? -- [New]
  8. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  9. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  12. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  16. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
21st June 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?

Are bsc microbiology students eligible to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics ? I want to do it in Mumbai university .
11th May 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?

How to become a nutritionist after completing 12 exam ?? please suggest me the root or exams I have to fight to become a nutritionist??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?