10th May 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?

I'm studying 10th std. and i want to become a pilot,so which group i should take in 11th std. <or> what i have to do after completing 10th std?

I shall be thankful for you if you reply me with the information on your side

please reply me ASAP

9th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying 10th std. and i want to become a pilot,so which group i should take in 11th std. <or> what i have to do after completing 10th std?

I shall be thankful for you if you reply me with the information on your side

please reply me ASAP

We appreciate you're interest to become a Pilot. The Applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream to become a Pilot. After completing the 12th standard you need to register at Flying club which is recognized by DGCA i.e Directorate general of Civil aviation which is government India to obtain the license. You have to successfully qualified in all the four level in order to become a Pilot,

-SPL for flying at training school
-PPL This is for pilot to take small number of passenger with him
-CPL This is the min requirement to get into Airlines as Pilot
-ATPL This is for Captain in an Airline

Since, you're an 10th standard student I suggest you to apply for 11th and 12th Standard. After completing 12th standard apply for SPL followed by PPL (Private Pilot License) and then CPL.
20th March 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir I am class 10th pass so sir how and which subject v
choose to prepare in pilot please give me some information about pilot in 8227978226 my name is keshav kumar
8th April 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Shadab Alam .How can i become a pilote after12 Class....So please sir any suggestions you have so please give me any information in this numbers 9679310162 plzzz
14th April 2016, 03:42 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

After passing 10th you are not eligible to become a pilot.First you should have to complete 12th in PCM subjects .After passing 12th you can join Indian Air force.

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have passed 12th in physics,chemistry & maths.

Age limit:- Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

You can join Indian Air Force through NDA examination .

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.
8th May 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5528428]sir I am class 10th pass so sir how and which subject v
choose to prepare in pilot please give me some information about pilot in 8227978226 my name is keshav kumar[/Q

Sir i am class 10th how and which choose to prepare in pilot plz give me some information about pilot in 7057308954 my name is ganesh TEKALE (osmanabad,kallem: padoli)
18th June 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm class 10th pass so sir how and which subject v choose to prepare in pilot please give me some information about pilot in 9769484530 my name is nikita plzzz
19th April 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm class 10th which subject is important to become a pilot please give me some information my name is Shivam raj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?