16th June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?

i have passed out my 10th std, i want to become a pilot, so is it needed to do 11th-12th std, or do some engineering in diploma n become a pilot, or directly are there some training centers of becoming pilot after std10th

Related Questions:
  1. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  2. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  3. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  5. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  6. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  7. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  8. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  9. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do Pilot Training course on Diploma basis being a Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Designing student?
  11. Scholarship to do Pilot Training for a candidate with 782% in 12th HSEB?
  12. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  13. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  14. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class? -- [New]
  15. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  16. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  17. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  18. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
17th June 2011, 01:14 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?

yes there are both options for you.
18th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?

is there any training for pilot after 10th...?
10th August 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot in other country but my engineering complet in india?
19th August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in eee with 75% o f marks can i able to do pilot training course bu t i started my diploma after the completion of my 10 std
31st August 2011, 09:43 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

There is no way to become a pilot directly after qualifying 10th standard. You have to complete studies atleast upto 10+2 level.

After qualifying 10+2 with physics and mathematics as academic subjects, you will be eligible to appear for National Defence Academy (NDA) examination conducted by UPSC.

Other than this if you want to become a commercial pilot than you need to obtain Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) from any flying school.
25th September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hey guys!!
Can you please tell me the best flying schools in INDIA!!
18th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

m want 2 becom a flying pilot n m compled my diploma from mechanical engg.
9th December 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Which computative exams required for the post of pilot
15th January 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

should i do any graduation after 10 2 with science and maths to become a commercial pilot? If yes, then which one?
13th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?

I have passed out my 10th std, i want to become a pilot, so is t needed to do 11th-12th std, or do some engineering in diploma n become a pilot, or directly are there some training centers of becoming pilot after std10th.
13th February 2012, 10:19 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://lmcresult.com/showthread.php?tid=1255

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

As you want to become a pilot so you are in Flying Duty branch. Now i have suggest you the eligible criteria for this aspect which are given below :

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye

Official website of Indian Air Force :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

good day.
24th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed out my 10th std, i want to become a pilot, so is t needed to do 11th-12th std, or do some engineering in diploma n become a pilot, or directly are there some training centers of becoming pilot after std10th.
Yes you can still do pilot training after 10th class, but u cant get job in airlines in India till u dont complete atlleast your 12th. For more info u can mail me at [email protected]
1st May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for cpl training in austaralia after 10th, and after training work their as apilot , if so please tell me name ,duaration,fee .
21st May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

now i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering with 75% now i have to become pilot
6th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is better 11th 12th other than diploma
13th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a pilot after graduat in commerce
13th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a pilot after graduat in commerce
6th May 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

what will be the scope for girls as pilot in INDIA
31st August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed out my 10th std, i want to become a pilot, so is it needed to do 11th-12th std, or do some engineering in diploma n become a pilot, or directly are there some training centers of becoming pilot after std10th
it is not possible to become a pilot after 10th. u need to complete atleast year 12 with maths and physics with atleast 50% marks.
8th July 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my iti in electrical, can i join the commercial pilot. Please tell me how can i join but i am not completed 2.
30th September 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma directly after 10th in Computer Science .Is there any scope in IAF as a pilot ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?