31st July 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Professor for MSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in MSc with Chemistry Honours. I want to become a Professor. So, please help me to know that how can I become a Professor? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

12th August 2018, 04:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a Professor for MSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

To become a professor/lecturer in any recognized university of India, you are required to qualify entrance examinations like NET/SET/SLET.

Also, the minimum education required for appearing in NET/SET/SLET, you are required to have completed your master's degree in your concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST or PH category candidates.

So, being a student of M.Sc in Chemistry (Hons.) degree course, you are required to complete your master degree course with the minimum marks as mentioned above and then need to qualify NET/SET/SLET in Chemistry for becoming a professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?