1st February 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?

I am a registered architect civil engineer [diploma] with practical experience of 25 years, can i get a post as professor/asst professor/lecturer in polytechnics in maharashtra ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor? -- [New]
  2. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  3. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  4. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  5. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  6. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  7. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  8. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  9. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  10. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  13. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  14. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  15. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  16. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  17. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  18. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
17th April 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?

I have successfully completed M.A , M.phil in English lanhuage and literature in 2000, and 2006 respectively with 50 % of marks; also I belong to O.B.C category. My question is that whether I can become a lecturer in any U.G. C aided or Govt. colleges in Kerala according to the present university rules and regulation. If it is not possible , what is the present qualification to become a lecturer in the university college as per U G C. norms.
1st June 2016, 01:49 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?

To join as lecturer in Polytechnic the candidate has to apply for the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department . NET(National Eligibility Test) entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria for the NET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed the master degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be an Indian .

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .

The written test is conducted for two papers.

Paper I is for General Studies and Mental Ability of 150 marks .

Paper II is for core subjects in B.E of 300 marks .
14th October 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of assistant professor post in Govt and other university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?