11th March 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to become an RAS officer? I am a government servent in Rajasthan

i am a government servent in rajasthan i want to become an RAS officer

21st July 2015, 12:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an RAS officer? I am a government servent in Rajasthan

RAS stands for the Rajasthan Administrative Services.The entrance exam for this service is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

To become RAS officer, you will have to pass all the stages of entrance examination:

1. Preliminary exam.

2. Mains exam.

3. Personal interview.

You can apply for the entrance exam if you have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The age limit is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxed upto three for OBC candidate, five years for SC/ST candidates, five years for defense service personnels and ten years to physically handicapped candidates.
12th September 2015, 09:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an RAS officer? I am a government servent in Rajasthan

The candidate who wishes to become an RAS officer has to appear for administrative recruitment exam conducted by RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service commission) .

RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Service.

Eligibility Criteria to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 40 years .There will be relaxation in age limit for reserved category candidates as per government rules .

Exam process involves of following stages :

*Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)

*Main exam (Conventional Type)

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?