11th July 2011, 07:03 AM
ramansrathore

How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?

a person woking in central goverment undertaking industry and living in rajasthan for four years continously is he can get domacile of rajasthan state as he he had already prepared ration card of rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  5. Tamil Nadu domicile who studied from Rajasthan University is eligible for Central and State government jobs?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  7. Can I appear for RPMT if my parents are not a domicile of Rajasthan? I am doing 11th and 12th from Rajasthan
  8. Is it mandatory for a candidate to be a resident of Rajastan to apply for Rajastan PMT?
  9. Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  11. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  12. Is a child of Rajasthan state government employee who is posted in Rajasthan for last 20 years eligible for RPMT?
  13. Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?
  14. MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?
  15. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  16. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  18. How to study B.Tech in Bangalore for a candidate of Rajasthan? -- [New]
27th March 2015, 07:04 AM
mohitvats86

Default Re: How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?

First please describe your details a little more like you are from which state? working in rajasthan. Why you need a domicile in rajasthan?
As you are a central govt. employee, you should not indulge yourself in fake certificate/domicile/ration card/ Double voter ID card/ Double PAN card, etc. Your job will be finished if any your colleague complaint about it in your department.
so go through proper channel made by government, first cancel all documents/ID's if you are outsider in Rajasthan or as well as from other district of rajasthan.
31st May 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?

Sir i have transfered ration card from village to our city in rajasthan newly can we get domicile of rajasthan
22nd June 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether service record of Central Govt. is valid for obtaing domicile certificate
30th November 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

My registration number is 3349 in rajesthan pharmacy council. Please check it that it's renewed or not
7th October 2017, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

I got domicile certificate in Rajasthan by patawari in belong to u p on the basis of domicile I am working as an top officer can I be dismissed from service
5th September 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir
We are central government employees. My son has studied in different states due to our transfers. Now for the admission into MBBS for claiming local status and to get 85% of reservation, we are not fitting into any states as per rules stipulated by the state governments. Though my son got very good rank in (460 marks in MBBS) due to the domicile status he is not able to get the seat in any of the Medical colleges in any of the states, where as the students who got very minimum marks in MBBS got seat in one or the other colleges in the states(Having domicile status certificates). My son is deprived of a seat only being the son of central government employee. Neither Central Government nor state government is ready to solve the problem. They are shifting the responsibility. Kindly help us in resolving the issue of children of Central Government Employees in deciding about the domicile status.
5th September 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

We are central government employees. My son has studied in different states due to our transfers. Now for the admission into MBBS for claiming local status and to get 85% of reservation, we are not fitting into any states as per rules stipulated by the state governments. Though my son got very good rank in (460 marks in MBBS) due to the domicile status he is not able to get the seat in any of the Medical colleges in any of the states, where as the students who got very minimum marks in MBBS got seat in one or the other colleges in the states(Having domicile status certificates). My son is deprived of a seat only being the son of central government employee. Neither Central Government nor state government is ready to solve the problem. They are shifting the responsibility. Kindly help us in resolving the issue of children of Central Government Employees in deciding about the domicile status.
17th June 2020, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Jaipur married to a Haryana citizen.my husband working in West central railway in Kota division for the last eleven years.but unable to get a domicile of Rajasthan .
Please help us so that I can reservation in reet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?