17th November 2012, 11:26 AM
sagnik.bhatt14

Is it necessary to join any civil services like CBI, IB, Police

Is it necessarry to join any civil services like CBI, IB, Police, or other government sectors get recruitment in RAW? When I searched the internet for RAS, I found out that it refers to 'Rajasthan Administrative services'. Are the RAS(rajasthan) and RAS(RAW) same? Please also mention if RAW have any official website.

16th September 2015, 12:35 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to join any civil services like CBI, IB, Police

Yes, it is necessary to join any of the services like:

1. Indian Police Services.

2. Central Bureau of Investigation.

3. Intelligence bureau to get recruited in Research and Analysis Wing because there is no direct recruitment test conducted by the RAW. Only experienced candidate from these departments after NATI test is selected.

No, RAS and RAW is completely different. RAS is the Rajasthan Administrative Services which is the state civil services of Rajasthan and RAW is intelligence agency of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?