1st January 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become a research scientist after completing B.Tech in ECE? Which are the exams to appear for and what is their syllabus?

sir,
i want to be a research scientist from my childhood.but i not have correct guidance.my background is ece 3rd yr.please tell me how i must proceed from now and also the list of exams i have to attempt.what is the syllabus?

7th January 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a research scientist after completing B.Tech in ECE? Which are the exams to appear for and what is their syllabus?

Hello,

I am also B.Tech. Similar like you I also want to be a scientist. I want to be in govt. job but with doing something in research so trying for this field. Scientists in India are highly paid (as compared to the person at same age in other jobs [except doctors]) and are supported by different govt. projects. There is lots of politics also. As far as I know, scientists must have the masters degree. you have to complete your M.Tech before trying anything else or you will become a project assistant and not get any permanent post in CSIR labs. After that you may get any scientist post if you are lucky. As you are an ec (if I think right eclectornics and communiction) engineer then you can try for PhD. (JRF/NET exams has to be cleared or you should have some good source of a scientist for getting PhD. without qulifying NET exams) in fields like physics ( The most difficult field and if one get a PhD. in this one is the most respectable person in the research field. These persons are also highly paid abroad).

Regards,

Anonymous
13th January 2011, 09:52 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How to become a research scientist after completing B.Tech in ECE? Which are the exams to appear for and what is their syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to be a research scientist from my childhood.but i not have correct guidance.my background is ece 3rd yr.please tell me how i must proceed from now and also the list of exams i have to attempt.what is the syllabus?
Dear friend,
After completing your B.tech you can go for phd by crecking NET or SET exem.
13th January 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a research scientist after completing B.Tech in ECE? Which are the exams to appear for and what is their syllabus?

sir i want to become a scientist i am now b.tech 1st year.So plz tell me how i should prepare from now.
14th January 2011, 06:59 PM
sonu1234

if after b.tech you want to be research scientist than you can join R & D of any good company or you can also go for higher study.
23rd January 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in IT can i be a part in technical department in ISRO
2nd March 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm b.e study. i'm also interested in reaserch field. plannig for mtech. as my accadamic is not that much good because of some reason , but i really want to come in this. no body is there to tell me so please guide me.plz say that, am i on right track?
8th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to become an astrophysicist.i am very much interested in cosmology nd space. So can you pls tell me how can i pursue my aim nd ambition.
14th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a atomic scientist after b. tech in electronics and communication engineering.
14th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a atomic scientist after b. tech in ECE
14th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

how to join isro after b. tech with electronics and communication engineering
15th June 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I am in inter 2nd year what to study to become sciencetist
25th August 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get into ISRO or Research Organization of that kind?.........Plz mail me ......Desparate for your answers.....
regards Rahul........([email protected])
26th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b-tech 1 st year(ece-branch).to become a scientist do i need to get the masters degree,as well i m interested in research related to space as im in ece branch is it possiblle..if so plz ....tell me the exams to be written and the other stuff.........!!!!!!!
3rd June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i am now in 12th , what stream should i take in b.tech , that could help me for a research scientist ?????????????????????????????????/
20th August 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

what exams are they to enter NASA or ISRO ? i'm in 2nd year b.tech of ece branch.
can i write exams in 3rd year or i have to write after complition of b.tech?
plz give me clear infornation..........
5th January 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E ECE (2 YEAR) my ambition is to become a scientist i wanna to explore in electronics and i m interested in attending workshop also in space research so what should i have to do plz guide me.
5th January 2013, 11:32 PM
surzar

I am doing ece 2nd year my ambition is to become a scientist n i wanna to explore in electronics also i m very interested in space.'; also i m interested in attending workshop related to latest technology like embedded system,artifical intelligence etc so what should i have to do pls giude me.
11th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

how to become a scientist after completing B.tech in IT?
20th July 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do research please help me ...wat i can do after btech now i am EEE 4 th yr
6th November 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sr i want become rearch scientist physicsnow i am studying b.tech 1st year in ece branch so what can i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?