27th April 2012, 04:30 PM
revuvgr2008

How to become a scientist after completing 12th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?

Hello sir,
i've just completed my 12th.and now i'm planning to go to electrical engineering.My aim is to become a scientist.for that what all preparations i've to do to make my dream come true????And is it necessary to persue M.Tech?pls reply me,because no one is there to guide me....

23rd May 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing 12th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?

helo,
i have completed my 10 2 with PCB. i want to now that except mbbs or bds what are the other proffessions in medical stream...?? pls rply me fast
1st July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing 12th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?

I am now studying in 1.I want to become a scientist in ISRO.what can i do? which degree i want to take for this?
6th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

after 12th what should i do to be a scientist
29th October 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECAME A SCIENTIST
22nd November 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how to become a space scientist after completing 12th??????????
2nd January 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how to become a space scientist ? after twelth in which college i apply for? which subject i take?
9th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

how to be a scientist in isro
10th February 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How can apply for AIIMS i.e. my child 12th passing 2013 & last date for submission of AIIMS MBBS form
12th February 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in 11 and wants to become a great scientist in physicist . i wants to research in physics . what can i do after 12 to gain my dream??????????????????????
28th March 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i have just given my 12th exams and i am intrested in doing researching in chemistry,what should i do to make this aim prosper??
please reply my on this account as soon as possile...
25th April 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 2
10th May 2013, 12:43 PM
Sandeep chauhan rajput

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing 10th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?

respected sir,
i intrested to am to become a scientist.

i completed my 10th class from cbse.

sir pls give reply what i do?
25th June 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am intrested to become a scientist.will u tell me how to become?if yes then i'll be very thankful to you and if no then you know that what the dreams teach about such people and its my motive so please guide me and u know that i read the questions ans by u but i think that u will be very happy to know that i searched on other sides also a lot and i got no way so please tell me and if no ans then be happy because i am from such people unable to walk too because of my accident.
25th November 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

At present I'm doing my B.tech in electrical and electronics engineering and i am interested to become a scientist. Can i get any feedback/ advice what should i do when i'm done with my B.tech. I would be very thankful to you if you could suggest me...
hope to hear from you very soon... Sir/Mam.
10th June 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed my inter in 2012 and i join in engg in c.s.e. i am intrested to become a scientist what can i do for became a scientist
19th December 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in b-tech 1st year I have a great aim of becoming a scientist what should I do ? How to improve my creativity ? How to know which talent I have in which field ?please help me to fulfill my dream
30th April 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

want to become a scientist but no ones there behind me to guide me please is there someone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?