17th July 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Scientist in ISRO after B.Tech in Electronic and Communication engineering?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech Electronic and Communication engineering from JSS College, Mysore. I want to know what should I do to become a Scientists in ISRO?

23rd July 2017, 02:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Scientist in ISRO after B.Tech in Electronic and Communication engineering?

Engineering students need to apply for entrance exam of Indian Space Research Organization and clear it ISRO as scientist.

Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam:

1. Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year university candidates can also apply for this exam.

2. Age limit is 21-30 years.

ECE candidates can apply for this exam and clear written test, group discussion and personal interview to join ISRO as scientist.
25th July 2017, 06:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a Scientist in ISRO after B.Tech in Electronic and Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying B.Tech Electronic and Communication engineering from JSS College, Mysore. I want to know what should I do to become a Scientists in ISRO?
If you want to become a engineer in ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) after B.TECH electronics and communication engineering then you have to apply for the written exam carried out by the ISRO to recruiter new candidates for research.

>> To apply for the ISRO candidate must have done Bachelor from government recognized university with minimum 65% marks.

>> Candidate who is going to apply for ISRO age for general category must be in between 22 to 30 years but there is relaxation is given for 5 years SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category.

>> As second step of selection after written exam an interview is carried out to check mental ability or personal skills of candidate.

>> If candidate clear both the steps of selection then able to apply for :-

:- Scientist.(For research department).
:- Engineer.(As an assistant for research processes).

I hope the above provided information is helpful for you in better way for getting notification about exam visit the given website www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?