29th November 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Share Broker for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Hi everyone, I want to become a Share Broker. I am studying in BCom Honours with Accountancy. I want to know that how I can become a Share Broker? Please suggest me in this regard. Thank you!

6th December 2018, 07:35 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Share Broker for BCom(Accountancy) student?

It is too early for you to become a Share Broker since you are just pursuing your Graduation.

Becoming a Share Broker involves so much of investment and so much of process for getting License.

I would suggest you the below plan.

You need to have minimum knowledge with regard to stock exchange like
-Shares
-Options
-Mutual Funds
-Trading process etc.

There would be certifications conducted by NSE. Please clear those exams so that you get to know complete knowledge regarding Trading.

Rather than directly opening a Share Broking firm, initially join in any of the Stock Broking Companies like
-Angle Broking
-India Infoline
-Religare Securities
-Sharekhan etc.

You will be given Dealer job initially wherein you need to place orders on behalf of Clients. Work in various positions within the organization and gain knowledge on all processes.

After that, if you are confident that you can gather clients and get the business out of them, take partnership with any of the Stock Broking Company and open a small firm.

They will provide the Trading platform and you need to get the Clients and get the trading done by them. You will receive Commission for every purchase or sale of Securities.

There will be agreement between you and the Stock Broking Company with regard to Commission, you need to pay a portion of the Commission received to them.

After opening the firm, there is no fixed salary for you. The more the Business, the more the Commission. Commission is your income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?