29th November 2018, 10:15 AM
zoyanafeeskhan

How can I change subject combination if registration done for 11th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard and my registration is already done. However, I want to change my subject combination. So, please let me know that how can I do that if registration already done?

6th December 2018, 07:10 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change subject combination if registration done for 11th student?

I don't think it is a good choice of switching streams post joining Intermediate. There are many difficulties you need to face with this like
-Some syllabus might be already completed in the stream which you would like to join and it will take time to understand that. It may lead to arrears also.
-Some colleges will not accept for changing stream. You should provide them a genuine reason and convince them.
-There should be seat availability in the stream which you are going to join.
-If the college has completed all formalities with the Board like your registration with the respective stream, then it is not possible to change stream.

My suggestion is to please meet your Principal personally and explain him your situation and convince him for stream change.

If all the formalities are already complete with Board and there is no chance to switch the stream, then you can drop from 10+2 this year and freshly join in the next year with the stream as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?