1st March 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer?

finally my question is which group have better job offers? ...please give me the tips for it

1st March 2012, 11:16 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: How to become a software engineer?

Now a days in all fields lots of opportunity.. CSE, IT,ELECTONICS are always have all time in peak.
14th April 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

if a person is not good in programming.what all can he do to improve it????????????
how can he develop his command over programming
19th June 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Should i apply m.tech after compliting pg diploma in computer hardware and networking?
31st March 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I confused what to do after b-tech n m not good in programming also so plz give suggestion..
2nd April 2014, 07:55 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. The required academic qualification that is required for the candidates to become a Software Engineer is
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Information Technology

If you have completed your 10+2, then I suggest you to opt for B.Tech course.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. This is a 4 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

IITs are the top institutions to join this course.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

If you have completed Graduation which is other than Engineering, then I suggest you to apply for Post Graduation in MCA.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam in order to give admission for the candidates for MCA course.

Soon after completion of any of these courses, you can apply for the job opportunities in various IT companies like
TCS
WIPRO
Infosys
Microsoft
Oracle
Polaris etc.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels in order to be eligible for the selection procedure.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?