24th April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing CBSE?

Sir i am studying in 9th standard from a CBSE school . ....
in future i want to became a soft. eng....
what shall i do for it . ...
i hope you will surely ans. my question.

25th April 2013, 08:37 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing CBSE?

hi,

If you want to be a good software engineer you first have to pass the 12th board examination with science stream. After that you have to appear in Engineering entrance exams

To become a good software engineer you should have following contents in you-

you should have technical knowledge.

-->aptitude should be strong to in a best company.

-->programming shoul be at high level

-->you should know atleast one programming language like dot net,java,c,c++ etc.

-->you should have better logical mind.

The following are Entrance exam;-

> AI.E.E.E
> B.I.T.S.A.T
> D.C.E-C.E.T
> V.I.T.E.E.E
> M.I.T.E.E
> E.M.C.E..T

All the best..............

25th April 2013, 10:28 AM
sanjuselvan

Thumbs up Re: How to become a software engineer after passing CBSE?

Hai friend,

Becoming a software engineer is not a toughest nut to crack. You have to take engineering degree after your 12th std. In 12th you should take physics,chemistry,maths as the main subjects for engineering degree. Nowadays corporate companies recruit many engineers inspite of their branch of study. But doing a UG degree in computer science engineering or Information Technolgy puts you in safer hands. If you do these degree in reputated institutes like IIT,NIT,BITS you will surely reach a top position. Since you are doing your 9th standard , you still have ample time to prepare for the entrance examinations.
Keep doing hard and smart work. Also start to sharpen your skills in computer softwares and languages like C,C++,JAVA,.NET,VB,etc

All the best.....
25th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Syed Niaz Murshid

Smile Re: How to become a software engineer after passing CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am studying in 9th standard from a CBSE school . ....
in future i want to became a soft. eng....
what shall i do for it . ...
i hope you will surely ans. my question.
hi,
i am glad to know that you want to be a software engineer, so you told that you are studying in 9th standard.. now u have to set your motto about your future,

first of all you have to pass 12th board with science stream, then you have to appear in engineering entrance examination if you u ranked well then you will got chance in better college, some college provides management quota through which any 12th pass science student can get chance to get admission on that particular college but the condition is you have to pay a huge amount of money for it...

The following are Entrance exams are;-
AI.E.E.E
B.I.T.S.A.T
D.C.E-C.E.T
V.I.T.E.E.E
M.I.T.E.E,
E.M.C.E..T
J.E.E and other state level exams

at counselling time you have to choose INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING stream to become a b.tech software engineer in future.. It is 4 year course.. after completing third year various company will come to conduct cam-passing for b.tech student and if u have the following qualities then u will become a famous software engineer

1.Basic Computer Science Skills
2.Passion for Code( have to know programming language in detail)
3.Fearless Re-factoring
4.Willing to Leverage Existing Code
5.Focus on Usable and Maintainable Code
6.Vision
7.Attention to Detail
8.Patience
9.Discipline
10.Teamwork
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?