10th February 2013, 10:11 PM
shivamtr

How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March

Sir now I am writing 10th class exam In march 2013,

I want to become the software engineer.

Which subject shall I choose in intermediate.

My name is shivam
and i received 70% marks in my pre board
and also tell the subject best suited for computer software engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?
  2. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?
  3. How to become a software engineer after passing class 10th?
  4. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th Class from CBSE Board?
  6. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th?
  7. How to become a software engineer after passing 9th? What is the procedure to become a sofware engineer? -- [New]
  8. Date of announcement of results of 10th class SSC board exam of March?
  9. Eligibility for good software jobs with 52% marks in 10th if i do B.Tech (IT)?
  10. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  11. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  13. What should I do after passing 10th to become a software engineer? I have got 89% in SSC
  14. Latest job vacancies for B.Tech graduates? What are the various competitive tests related to electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. What is the date of announcement of result of 10th class SSC board exam of March?
  16. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer?
  17. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  18. Is physics compulsory for software engineer?
14th September 2013, 10:07 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March

Dear friend,
If you want to become software engineering after 10th class,first you have to complete 12th standard or equivalent course.After your 12th standard by entrance exams like IIT,AIEE or exam conducted by your state government(e.g.EAMCET by AP) you can do you engineering in Computer science engineering.After completion of your BTech in computer science you will become a software engineer.
------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK
15th September 2013, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March

Dear friend

To become a software engineer after your 10th completion,you need to go for 12th or equivalent and after 12th exams you need to appear for the engineering entrance exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE, Eamcet, etc...,

After qualifying in the entrance exam,you can get a admission until any one of the engineering colleges depending upon you entrance exam rank and category.

After getting admission into the engineering, you need to select the software related courses like CSE,IT,etc...,After the completion of your engineering in any one of these software courses you can join as a software engineer in top companies with high salary package of about 4-5 lakhs per year.

Thank You
15th September 2013, 12:00 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March

Hi Dude,

1.First complete your Intermediate with MPC Group.
2.Then attempt for EAMCET ,AIEEE,or BITSAT to do Engineering in IIT,IIIT's .etc.
3.or you have another option first do diploma by writing entrance CEEP.
4.after completion of Diploma write ECET entrance exam to do engineering from 2nd year onwards.
5.after completion B.tech go for M.Tech or MBA..etc.

Thank You
23rd May 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have opt bio and computer in 11 std, but i have to do course related to both(bio, computer),and also tell me about job's in future
3rd June 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

It is better to do to take intermediate by mpc group to do software engineering but what we have to take after intermediate
it is benefit to do software engineering ,
24th March 2019, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

After completing my 10th class exams in March which course I have to take in intermediate to do software engineer and to get job in it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?