21st March 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer? Which course to study?

I want to become a software engineer either by doing polytechnic or inter. Which is the best option for software engineer and also what is the demanded courses in software engineer and what should I choose to become a software engineer?

28th March 2020, 03:22 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to become a software engineer? Which course to study?

Software engineer are those who develops software to accomplish the needs given by clients. You can become software engineer after completing B.Tech/B.E. in streams like Software Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., Information Technology.
Graduates of Computer Science and Engg. are in greater demand than the other two as it has demanding subjects than the other two.
Among polytechnic and inter, you should prefer inter. Because, while completing inter, you can apply for engineering entrance exams that will be the gateway for getting admission in engineering colleges.
Also, note that you should complete your inter with PCM stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?