27th January 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis for Software Engineer aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, after completing my 10th, I want to go in Software Engineering fild. I like to become a Software Engineer. So, I should do Diploma course in this specialization? Is it really beneficial to do Diploma course?

3rd February 2019, 02:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis for Software Engineer aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, after completing my 10th, I want to go in Software Engineering fild. I like to become a Software Engineer. So, I should do Diploma course in this specialization? Is it really beneficial to do Diploma course?

To become a software engineer in the future, students can study BE/BTech in Computer Science course. Therefore, it is not necessary to study Diploma in Software Engineering after completion of 10th standard. Instead, they can study 10+2 and then BE or BTech in Computer Science course. It is one of the straight routes to become a software engineer in the future. One can also study Diploma in Software Engineering and then pursue BE/BTech Computer Science through lateral entry mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?