16th May 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.E. Mechanical Engineer. I want to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post. Kindly tell me can I attend? What is the job description of such post in Capgemini?

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  2. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  4. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  5. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post?
  6. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  8. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  9. Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply in Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? Venue of this Interview in Kolkata?
  11. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  12. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  13. Which company is best among Capgemini and Cognizant for Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  15. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  17. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  18. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
21st May 2016, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Software Engineer Off Campus Drive:

No, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off Campus recruitment drive. The minimum qualification required and streams allowed are given below.

>> Candidate must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech in any of the following streams are allowed.
* Computer Science
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Information Technology

>> Candidates from MCA/ or M.Sc in CS or M.Sc in IT background are also eligible to attend Software Engineer Off Campus drive.

Please Note:

@ Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering/ Production Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering or NOT ELIGIBLE for this recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?