7th December 2012, 06:29 PM
prathyusha.ramadurgam

How to build a CV to apply for a job? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical

i want to know how to build a cv to apply jobs.......... iam pursuing my b.teh mechanical...... plz send me a format

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  3. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  5. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  6. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  8. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  10. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for NDA 1 while pursuing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Names of the job vacancies in Indian Army?
  13. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  16. How to get a job in BMW company after passing B.Tech in mechanical
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
25th April 2017, 05:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to build a CV to apply for a job? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical

-> Curriculum vitae is something which candidates whoever applying for job who already experienced in same or any field.
-> Candidate needs to mention complete details of him like academic qualifications and strengths , weakness and also job experience if had done before ..
-> your curriculum vitae replicates your attitude and nature .
26th April 2017, 02:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to build a CV to apply for a job? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical

First impression is the best impression to get a job. Before you give your Interview, the Interviewer will go through your resume.

Hence, it is very much required to have a CV (Curriculum Vitae) in a well organized manner which should highlite
-Goal
-Key Skills
-Certifications
-Memberships (if any)
-Education Details
-Employment Details (for experienced candidates)
-Personal interests

Try to include those skills and knowledge which are necessary for the job that you are applying for.

Here I have attached one sample template of CV for Mechanical Engineers. Please update your details and you can use this CV.
Attached Files
File Type: doc cv-template-Mechanical-Engineer.doc(45.0 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?