27th August 2011, 07:57 PM
m_angel

Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?

hiiii... m pursuing my btech .. m in 2nd yr nw...do i hv to join sm institute for the preparation of mtech/mba...?????? Or shud i do job aftr cmpleting btech n then applying for PG courses??

13th February 2012, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?

Your concern about your future and your interest for planning your future is deeply appreciated. It is not mandatory that you need to join any course for your PG course. If you are opting to join MBA after your engineering, then it would be better if you have work experience. In the case of M.Tech, work experience is not that important. It is always good to prepare for the PG courses while you are doing your degree exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?