2nd November 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?

I am in last year of B.E. mechanical engg. what is the best option to get better job,further study or to get a job? if further study than what course should be better?& if answer about job than in which company i have to apply? please send your answer on [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  2. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student
  4. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  7. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  8. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  9. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  10. What to do after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to concentrate on studies and to get Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  12. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks? -- [New]
  13. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  18. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
10th November 2011, 11:40 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?

you can do a job as you are from mech
you have many options to get in to government areas
you can try for higher studies after experience
10th November 2011, 11:41 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?

you can do a job as you are from mech
you have many options to get in to government areas
you can try for higher studies after experience
25th December 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?

WHICH COURSE BEST FOR AFTER COMPLETION OF BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
6th March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

is that good doing MS after completing mechanical ??????
8th March 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i am studying 2nd year of BE mechanical engineering in annamalayai uni.....i dono what can i do after degree...please help me.........and i willing to do project i dono which subject is good
18th July 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

iam mohamed hesham doing b.tech mechanicalengg 3rd year i have planed to do mba in that which dept should i take
17th September 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Difference in Auto-cad & CATIA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?