18th September 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

How to build up my career having completed Graduation in EEE with 72.73% and not joined in any Job for 1 year?

Hello sir,
This is sampath would you please help me in my career planning. I have completed my graduation in electrical and electronics with 72.73% and 2010 passout. Due to some personnal problems im unable to go for job search but now i was free from all problems. so i want to start building up my career. Please give me a suggetion how to start

Related Questions:
18th September 2011, 12:00 PM
kalu21

Default Re: How to build up my career having completed Graduation in EEE with 72.73% and not joined in any Job for 1 year?

Sir,
After catching up with end-of-the year school work and getting ...... O'Brien's preliminary hearing was continued for not having a defense attorney. ..... "That's one of the things that's atop of my list is getting a complete game
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 02:12 PM
kalu21

Default Re: How to build up my career having completed Graduation in EEE with 72.73% and not joined in any Job for 1 year?

Dear,
At the start of my freshman year, I decided to pursue a degree in ... Not only was she was a great teacher who was extremely nice and incredibly ... I plan for a career in music management. Music is my deepest passion and my ..... NET: Chapters 1 - 4 1 Topics for Chapter 1 n n n n n n Various files that make up a ...
Thanks,
19th October 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
I am fresh engineer now a days and department name is electrical and electronic engineering.So I am in a lot of tension.Please suggest me how can I get good job..............And how can I build up my carrier very shortly ?
24th October 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed my graduation and working from past 12 years, can I do HR course? please help in this regard.
24th October 2011, 09:13 PM
sanjibdebnath33

There are a lot of scope in govt. sector like BSNL,ONGC,RAILWAY,ISRO etc. But they want high marks & good knowledge of your subject now a days. So, if you've knowledge & can crack exams then you'll get placed. THANKS!
10th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am anas persuing btech final year eee branch ? I have completed my diploma in same branch. I just want know can i have agov job
21st March 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I complete my MBA programme. But now I do not get any job.Please give me some advice to build my career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?