5th July 2011, 03:41 PM
stndr08

How to build my career in Telecom as RF engineer after taking training in RF engineering from BSNL Jabalpur?

hiiiiii i m satyendra namdeo from jabalpur.. i have completed my BE(EC) in 2010.. after this i take a traning on RF ENGINEERING from BRBRAITT BSNL JABALPUR.. now i want to build my career in telecom as a RF ENGG... plz suggest me how to get a job..

25th August 2015, 10:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to build my career in Telecom as RF engineer after taking training in RF engineering from BSNL Jabalpur?

RF Engineer is a very good course and BRBRAITT is a premier institute for training in India

There is a huge requirement of RF Engineers in the telecom sector and they release notifications time to time in government sector. You just have to be in touch with them.

Also, they are required in private telecom companies too. You have to search for those companies and apply according to the qualification you possess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?