23rd May 2020, 01:19 PM
PRATIBHA-NIRMAL

How can a female candidate join Army/Military or any Indian Forces as a Pharmacist?

Hello, my name is Pratibha and I am graduated from B.Pharma. My questions is that how I can join Indian Army and they have any entrance exam for this? I searched about Sepoy Pharmacist but this is only for male candidate. Please, give me the right way to join any Indian Army exam.

27th May 2020, 12:55 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How can a female candidate join Army/Military or any Indian Forces as a Pharmacist?

You can apply for Pharmacist Group C at MInistry of Defense, indian Navy. The selection based on Physical fitness test and document verification. They may even conduct Entrance examination. There is no special consideration for women, you have to equally compete with men in Navy

25th August 2021, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a female candidate join Army/Military or any Indian Forces as a Pharmacist?

Can b pharmacy student can join in drdo post in indian army

27th August 2021, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

myself priyanka kumari I am a last year student of B Pharmacy how I can apply for indian Army as a pharmacist

12th September 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a female apply for indian army pharmacist after b pharm

3rd August 2022, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Rashmi Gupta and I want to join Indian army as a role of pharmacist soo which types of entrance exams I have to crack..my questions is that how many types of exams are there for female candidates to join in Indian army as a pharmacist

23rd August 2022, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I join indian army as a pharmacist after complet B.pharm with state pharmacy counciling registration ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?