1st August 2019, 12:24 PM
Saloni prajapati

How can female candidates join Indian Air Force after Intermediate?

I am a female candidate and I have complete my 12th from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject combination. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how to apply for it and when to apply?

4th August 2019, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can female candidates join Indian Air Force after Intermediate?

Being a female candidate, you cannot join Indian Air force or any other Indian defense wings on the basis of your intermediate studies.

Further, the only option for a female candidate to join Indian Air force is through AFCAT (Air force Common Admission Test) and for details regarding AFCAT and other career options available in Indian Airforce, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in
6th August 2019, 12:21 AM
palabhishek1499

Default Re: How can female candidates join Indian Air Force after Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saloni prajapati View Post
I am a female candidate and I have complete my 12th from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject combination. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how to apply for it and when to apply?
After 12th a candidate can join Indian Air Force, only through NDA.
Thus, which requires science stream candidates with PCM as their subjects.
Also, NDA is only for male candidates.
So, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?