3rd May 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for AFMC?

how to ap[ply application form for afmc 2013...please send to me the details

10th March 2014, 04:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for AFMC?

In order to join Army Medical Corps, candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956.
Secondly, candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age. Candidates who shall be completing an internship by March current year can also apply. All selected candidates should apply for post-graduation entrance exam after completion of four years of commissioned service. The tenure of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
23rd May 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have comlepted my MS orthopaedic...now do i have yo give entrace exam..???and if no than what would b the procedure to join arm force...???
23rd May 2014, 02:30 PM
docmusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakrabortyP View Post
In order to join Army Medical Corps, candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956.
Secondly, candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age. Candidates who shall be completing an internship by March current year can also apply. All selected candidates should apply for post-graduation entrance exam after completion of four years of commissioned service. The tenure of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
Sir i have completed my MS orthopedic ....now do k have to give entrance exam to join arm forces??n if no than what would b the procedure to apply..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?