3rd June 2012, 11:47 PM
nishu109

How can I apply for Bank exam after graduating with 48.4% in graduation?

Hello SIR/MADAM..i hav 48.8 % in Graduation ,,,so u tell me can i apply for bank or not .....nd if yes then for which bank nd what's the perpous ...nd if not then give me sugesstion wht i do with 48.8%....????

4th June 2012, 12:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank exam after graduating with 48.4% in graduation?

Having scored 48.4% of marks in Graduation, you are eligible to appear for almost all Bank Exams for the recruitment of PO positions.

Bank PO jobs are in hot demand these days. One should have strong preparation towards these exams in order to crack it and to get a bank PO Job.

The selection procedure for these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written Exam will consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer and Marketing knowledge

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized institute in order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.

As per age criteria,
-One should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for this Exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

From the previous academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks.

You can prepare for this exam also if you are interested.

For updated information on various bank PO Exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/

Wish you all the best.
4th June 2012, 08:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank exam after graduating with 48.4% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu109 View Post
Hello SIR/MADAM..i hav 48.8 % in Graduation ,,,so u tell me can i apply for bank or not .....nd if yes then for which bank nd what's the perpous ...nd if not then give me sugesstion wht i do with 48.8%....????
You have completed Graduation degree with 48.8% so you are applicable for SBI CLERK , IBPS CLERK , IBPS PO exam.You are not applicable for SBI PO Exam because your graduation marks is not above 50%.

For SBI CLERK Exam:-

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

OR

Graduate persons are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Tour age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

For IBPS CLERK Exam:-

If you have completed 10th with 60% marks OR completed 12th with 50% marks OR completed Graduation Degree in any stream are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

For IBPS PO Exam:-

The candidate must have obtained a degree from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification . There is no specific marks Criteria.

But your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

4th June 2012, 09:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are a Graduate you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical and P.O. exam.

The aforesaid exams are conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

You are eligible to apply for bank clerical exam conducted by both SBI and IBPS as you are a Graduate. Apart from this you must be an Indian Citizen within the age group of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate along with you should be a computer literate one.

For SBI bank P.O. exam you will not be eligible as you have secured less then 50% marks in Graduation as per percentage of marks criteria.

But you are eligible to apply for Bank P.O. exam conducted by IBPS as there is no such percentage of marks criteria.

The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should have good knowledge over computer.

The selection for both Bank Clerical and P.O. exams are through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
4th June 2012, 11:34 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu109 View Post

First of all, don't get tensed about your future. It's good that you have completed your graduation. Now you are eligible for various govt. jobs in India including Bank jobs.

The bank jobs where you can apply are:
  • IBPS Common Written Exam Clerk
  • IBPS Common Written Exam PO
  • SBI Clerk

IBPS CWE CLERK

Required educational qualification:

1. Pass in class 10 with minimum 60% marks. 55% for backward classes.

OR,

2. Pass in class 12 with minimum 50% marks. 45% for backward classes.

OR,

3. A degree in graduation from a recognized university.

Minimum age requirements: 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation for backward classes.

IBPS CWE PO

A degree in graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum age requirements: 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation for backward classes.

SBI CLERK

1. Pass in class 12 with minimum 60% marks. 55% for backward classes.

OR,

2. A degree in graduation from a recognized university.

Minimum age requirements:
18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation for backward classes.

NOTE: There are 19 banks under IBPS. They are:

Each bank will put their own individual criteria after IBPS Common Written Exam.
4th June 2012, 11:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI dear

BAnk exam details:-

Exam for Sbi Clerical exam details for this :-

Candidate pass 12th and must secure 60% required

* age 21 to 30 years

good luck......................
10th June 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i passed out 12 standard as well as cleared my cpt entrance exam . i belong to sc category . how can i apply 4 banx exam ? nd i m doing college also from delhi university.
16th April 2014, 12:31 PM
sagun suryabansi

sir i was secured 56%in 12th and 48%in graduation can i apply SBI PO exan held on june 2014
16th April 2014, 12:40 PM
sagun suryabansi

Sir my 12th reasult was 56%and graduation was 48%can i appear SBI PO held on 2014 june?Because edu qualification given graduate in any resognised college.So sir if i shortlisted is there problem arises for my %of marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?