9th June 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation?

Trying to apply for ICICI Bank exam. I finished my under graduation. But,while applying it asks about post graduation. Without that, I can't apply. What should I do? Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation? or graduation candidates are not eligible for the exam?

9th June 2015, 10:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Trying to apply for ICICI Bank exam. I finished my under graduation. But,while applying it asks about post graduation. Without that, I can't apply. What should I do? Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation? or graduation candidates are not eligible for the exam?
Yeah you can apply for the ICICI bank exam after having completed graduation from a recognized university. You can apply for the post of probationary officer by applying for PO exam conducted by ICICI. There are eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy and they are:

# Candidate appearing should have a maximum of 25 years of age i.e candidate should have been born on or after 30th June 1990.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream with at least 55% aggregate.

If you satisfy these above criteria then you can apply for the exam and the candidates are shortlisted through:
  • Online Aptitude test
  • Online Psychometric Assessment
  • Group Discussion
  • Personal Interview
  • Merit List

To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Program, the interested students will have to invest rupee 3.37 lakh. Completion of Training Program, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager in the Bank. The loan is to be repaid by Probationary Officers in equated monthly installment (EMI) after joining the Bank.

To know more information check at http://www.icicicareers.com
10th June 2015, 12:55 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the job in the ICICI banks after your graduation as an Clerk,PO etc.... To get this jobs you have to qualify in the IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Service) as it conduct a common examination for the vacancy in all banks other than the SBI.

The eligibility required to apply for the examination is :-
> Candidate must havepassed the graduation from any recognised university.
> Candidate age must be between 19-28 years for the Clerk and 21-30 years for the PO.

So you are eligible to apply for the examination but to get recruited in the bank you have to clear the entrance test. The entrance test are conducted in three stages as :-
> Preliminary.
> Mains.
> Interview.

So you can apply for it. But as there are large number of aspirants it make the test tough to clear. The test paper contains question of Mathematics, Reasoning, English, Data Interpretation, General knowledge and Computer also. So work hard to get the success.
10th June 2015, 08:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for ICICI Bank recruitment even after completion of Graduation and remember Post Graduation is not required for that. Yes, to be eligible for ICICI Probationary Officer Recruitment or any other ICICI recruitments, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. Remember, Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the recruitment selection process.

Educational Qualification:

>> Those who have completed Graduation with 55% marks (aggregate) in any discipline are eligible to apply for this ICICI Bank Recruitment.

>> So you do not need to worry, as Graduates are certainly eligible to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitments.

Age Criteria:

Maximum age - 25 years (i.e., Candidates age must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible for applying for ICICI Bank recruitments).

Click here for ICICI PO Eligibility Criteria
10th June 2015, 10:14 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply in ICICI Bank after you graduation degree according to their post of vacancy & what are there eligibility criteria requirements , What they want .

You can appear in Others government sectors banks as well as privates sector banks after graduation degree, for the post of clerical as well as Bank Po exams.
10th June 2015, 10:29 AM
vickyhansi

You can apply ICICI exam after graduation. You are eligible for ICICI PO exam.

ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment - November 2015 & February 2016

Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2015 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1990).
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
10th June 2015, 10:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for ICICI Bank exam after completing Graduation. Being Graduate you are eligible to apply for ICICI PO entrance exam. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria,

- Applicants should have Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students are also eligible.

- Applicants age should be up to 25 years and Upper age relaxation will be given for those candidates who are belong from reserved category.

- Applicants are selected based on their performance in,

(i) Online Aptitude Test,
(ii) Psychometric Assessment,
(iii) Group Discussion,
(iv) Merit List,
(v) Personal Interview.

Applicnats can apply online through the website www.icicicareers.com.
10th June 2015, 11:10 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ICICI bank PO and sales officer positions, if you have completed your graduation and there is no need to do post graduation to apply for these positions. I too applied for ICICI bank, while filling online application form, you should select "NO" option for Post Graduation, then you online application will be accepted.
10th June 2015, 12:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ICICI bank exam if completed graduation. Just leave the Post Graduation column blank.

Just apply on this link : ICICI PO Apply Online

You are eligible. Candidate who have completed graduation are eligiblle.
10th June 2015, 05:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for ICICI bank exam after completing Graduation degree .After completing Graduation degree ,you can apply for the ICICI Bank PO post .

The eligibility criteria for the ICICI Bank PO exam are as under :-

-The candidate age should not be more than 25 years of age .

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate .

-The candidate must have knowledge in Computer Operations/Languages and must have proficiency in English language .

The selection process for the ICICI Bank PO involves of

* Written Exam ,

* Group Disscussion ,and

* Interview .

The written exam is divided into three sections:

* Verbal Comprehension,

* Numerical Ability, and

* Logical Reasoning .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?