10th March 2012, 03:05 PM
naradrarai

How can I apply for Bank job or government jobs? I'm a B.Sc final year student

sir

i am the bsc.it stud in final year can i apply for bank job and govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  4. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
  5. How to apply for government job after scoring 76% in final year? What type of jobs are available for a B.Tech student?
  6. Where can I apply for government jobs after after doing Information Technology?
  7. What are the different bank exams i can apply for being a BSc final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for jobs in Government bank?
  10. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  11. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  12. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  13. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  14. How to get bank job after doing final year B.Tech IT?
  15. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  16. Any jobs for MCA final year students in Railway, Bank or government sector?
  17. KSOU students are eligible for government job or not?
  18. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam? -- [New]
31st March 2012, 01:05 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank job or government jobs? I'm a B.Sc final year student

you are only called as eligible candidate only after fulfilling the following mentioned criteria.

->You should attain 21 years of age for sure.

->you should complete any graduation course from a recognized university.

->you must be an civilized citizen of Indian Origin.

if you fulfill all these criterion then you are said to be eligible to write civil service exam and become an civil servant of your choice based on your rank.

IES is not at all related to civil service exam .

that is separately conducted by UPSC every year with the name of engineering services examination.

As you are a B .Arch student, you are already a bonafide undergraduate from some university.
8th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank job or government jobs? I'm a B.Sc final year student

I am MBA(IT) final year student.........i want a job either in Government field,Banks or in Railways..........please let me know d entrance exams which can be giving inorder to get jobs in d above mentioned fields................
28th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc computer Science in the academic year 2011. am i apply for a government jobs or bank jobs?
26th August 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get bank job, i am completed my degree bsc(mscs) i am intrested to do bank job now i am waiting for mba counciling date.
28th August 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a bank job? I am a graduate in arts stream.
31st January 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my degree Bcom (mysore university) with 74% . Im interested to work in banking sector. How can i get job in banks? is iam not eligible to apply without taking IBPS exam? when is the next IBPS exam? plz suggest me....
16th February 2013, 09:37 PM
the monk

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for Bank job or government jobs? I'm a B.Sc final year student

at first..you should complete any graduation course from a recognized university and pass out with not having any backlogs,with the age of minimum 21 years..
it's the minimum requirement for applying for a government and bank job also the banks will release their notifications yearly 6times to fulfill bank posts.

sbi bank will release two noifications for p.o and clerk
ibps will release two notifications for clerk and another two notifications for p.o posts..
17th February 2013, 10:01 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

You are pursing final year B.Sc. so you can apply for Govt. job like :-

CDS(Combined Defence Service)/SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentice)/Civil Service exam

These exams one can apply and appear in the final year of Graduation degree.

AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) one can appear after completion of Graduation.

You can apply for Bank P.O. Exam after completion of Graduation degree bu you can apply for bank Clerical Exam on the basis of 10th and 12th qualification even if not completed Graduation.

Apart from academic qualificatio you are eligible for the above jobs provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.
2nd February 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year B.Sc maths student.can I apply to the post of superintendent of survey (433/2016) by kerala psc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?