20th August 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSc honors from Punjab University?

who we apply b.s.c honour in any subject form punjab universty?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  3. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University? -- [New]
  5. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  6. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  8. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  9. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  10. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  11. Can I apply for BPSC exam if I am a BSc graduate from Punjab Technical University?
  12. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer B.Com Honors course?
  13. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
  14. How can I apply for PCS after doing BSc from Punjab Technical University?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  16. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  18. How to get admission for B.Sc Honors Chemistry in Punjab University?
5th October 2014, 01:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for BSc honors from Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who we apply b.s.c honour in any subject form punjab universty?
The notification regarding the course will appear in the Punjab University University official website. You can collect the application form from the official website of Punjab university or the candidate can collect the application by directly visiting Punjab university.

Usually, the application form will be issued during the month of April/May. The candidate should fill and submit the application before the deadline.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.SC HONS:-

For taking admission in this B.Sc Hons course student must have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary with science securing minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

5% Relaxation will be given for the candidates who are belong from reserved category.

Official website:- Punjab University/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?