20th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?

Hi sir, i m pursuing msc(microbiology) i interested to work in govt job how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  2. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  3. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  4. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  5. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  6. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  7. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  8. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  10. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  11. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  12. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  13. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  14. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  15. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?
  18. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
6th January 2012, 02:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?

Yes there are several job oppurtunities after you complete your M.sc microbiology. You can seek jobs in the field of science-related sales and marketing,technician, high school teacher,you can join medical colleges as faculty. Microbiologists are also employed in the related field of public health.By appearing in the exams like for teaching you can go for the school service examination and even for the bank are many notifications which are being published by various banks you can even try that.
30th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for phd in zoology wild life after completing the msc in microbiology?
3rd January 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

plz kindly give me information about governtment jobs for msc microbiology. Notifications of 2013
9th June 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

can i fin jobs in wildlife after MSc in microbiology????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?