28th August 2010, 01:26 PM
Larissa

What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/

I am pursuing my MSc in microbiology at the Goa University. i'm in first year at the moment and am qiute confused about what to do after my masters. i'm not quite interested in PhD, atleast not in Goa. How do i apply for scholarships abroad? please help me about the scope of microbiology in Goa. Thanx

17th January 2012, 04:56 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/

After completion of your course you will get jobs in government or private sectors such as research organisations and pharmaceutical ,food, beverage and chemical industries.
jobs for microbiologists are published in various newspapers and job portals where students can look for jobs.

You can apply online on the following link
http://InternationalScholarships.com
The students of any origin can apply onlinewho wish to study in another country.
And you can also apply in the respective college which you got admission.And the scholarship eligibility is based on your score in GRE TOFEL ILETS and other competative exams.
23rd September 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/

i want to know institutes providing Ph.D microbiology in chennai, hyderabad, bangalore and kerala
22nd May 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

After completion of M.Sc in microbiology, can I get a job in USA with more salary,in the industry or any hospital.what steps should I follow to pursue a job in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?