4th November 2012, 07:57 PM
chirag kumar aggarwal

How to join IAF after passing 10th? I want to join IAF

Respected sir/madam, myself chirag kumar aggarwal of class 10 want to join I.A.F. Its my dream. I requested you to please tell me the formalities regarding joining I.A.F. I shall be highly thankful to you.

29th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IAF after passing 10th? I want to join IAF

ME 10TH PASS CHALEGA SIR/MADAM....
19th March 2013, 08:44 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Chirag,

Its nice to see that you are quite focused towards your aim throughout the beginning of your academic career.

I really respect your spirit and hope that you will keep this spirit up in your future.

As you want to join the Indian Air Force , you can do this at your earliest through cracking the NDA Examination on a good note.

The NDA Examination is conducted twice in a year and its the responsibility of the Union Public Service Commission to conduct the examination in the months of April and August every year.

The NDA Examination is conducted in three phases and you need to pass all the three phases to achieve your goal.

The three phases of NDA Examination are :

* Written Test

* SSB Interview

* Medical Test.

If you fails in any of the phase then you cannot achieve your goal so i just want to tell you that ample and well planned preparation is required to crack the NDA Examination.

The Basic Requirements for NDA Examination [IAF] are :

* you must have passed the th standard from any recognzied board with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects.

* No minimum percentage is required in th , so you just need to have a pass certificate in th.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* No relaxation is given in upper age no matter to whichever category you belong.

* You are eligible for the NDA Examination only if you are a male candidate and also unmarried.

* Only Candidates having the Citizenship of India are allowed to appear in the NDA Examination.

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

The Pattern Of The NDA Examination is :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
20th March 2013, 04:20 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Chirag,

The acronym for IAF is Indian Air Force.

To join IAF, you will have to appear for NDA examination, which is conducted in the April and August months every year by UPSC.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Age relaxation is not provided.

* Sex:- Only male.

* Marital status:- Single or not married.

* Physical eligibility:-

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for IAF examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* SSB interview.

* Medical test.
6th April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me where should I send my Son to have a good preparation for passing NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?