14th August 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IPCC without passing CPT? I have passed B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed

dear sir
i am manish tiwari. i passed b.com , m.com, b.ed.
how can i apply for ipcc without passed cpt exm.

28th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for IPCC without passing CPT? I have passed B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed

You have completed B.com , M.com and B.ed and now you want to do Chartered Accountancy.

It would be better if you join any School( Private or Govt ) as your qualification is good to join any private or Govt school.

For Joining any Private School you should apply for Personal Interview when ever any Private School publish about vacancy of teacher in their School in any newspaper.

Some Private School could take written test before calling you for Personal Interview.

Whereas for apply for any Govt School

You should first qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test Conduct by Central or State Govt.

Eligibility For TET

Bachelor Degree
B.ed/ Diploma in Education
Age not more than 28/30 yrs.

This Test conduct by Central / State Govt Every Year.

Doing CA is not seems that beneficial for you but still if you want,You can join Chatered Accountancy .

If you have 55% marks in your B.com , you can skip the CPT level of Accountancy Course and directly enroll for IPCC Level of Accountancy.

3 stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

It could take 3/4 years to complete the CA course.

Some times Duration of CA course could prolong to more than 6 years for even graduate/post graduate candidates .

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India has centers all over INDIA.

you can register online or through written form available in it's centers.

for futher information visit

www.icai.org
28th September 2012, 08:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IPCC without passing CPT? I have passed B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed

My friend why did you completed post graduation and bachelor in Education if you wanted to become Chartered Accountant. It was possible for you to get direct admission for IPCC without having to appear for CPT with just the graduation course.

It would be wise that you look for job related to your qualification rather than going for another course. There is no point. I can see that you have compelted Bachelor of Education which suggests that perhaps you had some interest in teaching. I wonder why you are not pursuing it?

Since you have completed post graduation, it is possible for you to become college lecturer and B.Ed degree gives you luxury to apply for government teaching job. Both options are open for you and the choice is yours.

I would recommend that you go for college Lectureship which to me is better option. You can appear for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the University Grants Commission twice a year. First time in June and second time in December. Here are the requirements to appear for NET.

Eligibility

1. A post graduation degree from UGC recognized university.

2. At least 55 percent marks in PG, SC/ST need 50 percent marks.

3. Your subject for NET should be same in which you completed master degree course.

4. There is no age to apply for Lectureship.

5. There is no restriction on number of attempts.

However if you still want to continue with Chartered Accountancy then the answer to your question is yes, it is possible to do IPCC without having to do CPT. You need to have complet graduation course.

Candidate who have completed B.Com need at least 55 percent marks while those who have completed graduation in other courses need at least 60 percent marks to directly apply for IPCC. This is the way to get direct admission for IPCC. However I would once again suggest that you should consider the NET option.
14th July 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for ipcc witout passing cpt i have passed b.com with 49 present, m.com with 58 persent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?