3rd November 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for marine engineering college after 12th? What is the requirement to apply for it?

sir,i want to know that how can i apply for marine engineering college or course after 12th
and what requirement are required to apply for marine engineering college enterance exam.

12th June 2015, 08:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for marine engineering college after 12th? What is the requirement to apply for it?

To become an engineer you will have to pursue the Bachelor of technology course with your desired trade. Bachelor of technology course is a four year bachelor's degree consisting of eight semester and is generally called as B.tech.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.tech course is a senior secondary degree course with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects with at least 50% marks in each of the mentioned subjects or any other equivalent degree course from a recognized university.

Also to get admitted in top government or private engineering college you have to secure good marks in your boards together with it you have to crack the entrance examinations too such as JEE, Comed-k, State EEE and private colleges entrance examinations.

Now for pursuing of your desired course from IIT, NIT , IIIT ,ISM which are the institutes managed by Central government offering quality education along with high job placements you will have to clear JEE examinations. The same examination is held in two stages which are JEE Mains and JEE Advance . So for admission in these colleges with your desired course you must have compete both the stages together with high percentage of marks in your 12th board so that you lasts within the top 20 percentile student of your respective boards.

For more information regarding the entrance examination log on to their official link. Also for appearing in these examinations your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of year in which you are appearing for the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?