8th December 2016, 11:24 PM
chakrawarti mrinal

How can I apply for Police Department jobs after completing B.Tech course? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Tech this year and now I want to serve my Country. I want to join the Police Department so I want to know how can I apply for Police Department jobs after completing B.Tech course? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th October 2017, 02:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Police Department jobs after completing B.Tech course? Which exam do I have to write?

For recruitment in Police Department candidates after B.Tech or any bachelor degree qualification can appear for :-

Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

Public Service Commission conducted by State PSC.

CAPFs by SSC.

Some of the recruitment in department is also made through State Staff Selection Commission.

So, kindly mention the type of recruitment for which you want to appear in examination.
15th October 2017, 05:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Police Department jobs after completing B.Tech course? Which exam do I have to write?

If you want to get recruitment in Police department on officer post you have to appear and qualify in UPSC/PSC examination.

The recruitment is also made after qualifying in Staff Selection Commission and various recruitment rallies conducted by the respective state but off lower posts.

For higher level post required minimum qualification is bachelor degree. The age limit varies with examination.

So, visit at official website for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?