13th August 2013, 01:20 PM
aarju0991
Junior Member+

How can I apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment for Constable vacancies?

My Friend want to apply for the Rajasthan Police recruitment for Constable vacancies, i read the notification & process to apply. but i cant able to fill form. can you tell easy process to fill form. i am waiting for the reply.

25th October 2017, 09:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment for Constable vacancies?

Rajasthan Government conducts entrance exam every year named Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for recruiting candidates into different sectors.

For becoming Constable in Rajasthan you need to fulfill the eligibility requirements which are as follows:

- The candidate should have completed at least 10th/ 10+2 or any equivalent education from any recognised board.
- The age should be between 18 - 23 years. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.
- The height should be 168 Cms. The weight should be proportional to height.

Application process:
- If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to visit the official website of RPSC.
- You need check for the notifications for constable and click on the apply online option.
- Fill the application form and submit the documents required and submit.
- You’ll be given admit card and you need to attend and qualify in the exam so that you’ll be able to get job as constable.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?