23rd September 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How to join SI Post?

i want to became si,so please give suggession...please tell me how to do it

28th September 2012, 11:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join SI Post?

At first, you need to secure a graduate degree in any subject to get in to this post. Selection process for SI post will require you to pass state PSC exams. Lower age limit for this exam is 21 years. Higher age limit for the same is 27 years. This exam will evaluate candidate’s knowledge in subject areas like reasoning, GK, numerical ability, English skills etc. If you pass this exam, a physical test needs to be attended followed by P.I.
2nd October 2012, 09:32 PM
murugeshwarankkl
Member+

Delhi Police Recruitment 2012-2013 for Head Constable Male, Female, Sub Inspector, Jobs, Vacancies, Job Openings, Opportunities.

Welcome to Delhi Police Recruitment 2012-13 Section. Here you will find Latest, New, Current Delhi Police Recruitment 2012-2013 for Head Constable Male, Female, Girls, SI, ASI, Sub Inspector, Jobs, Vacancies, Job Openings, Opportunities in Delhi Police.

Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment

DELHI POLICE RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORARY CONSTABLE (EXECUTIVE) MALE 2012-13:-

Name of Post:- Delhi Police Constable Male Recruitment

No. of Vacancies:-

UNRESERVED:- 1311

OBC:- 708

SC:- 402

ST:- 201

Total:- 2622

CLOSING DATE:-

The last date of receipt of application form will be 25.11.2011 Application are received thereafter will not be entertained.

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:-

NATIONALITY : Application should be a bonafide citizen of INDIA.

Un- Reserved:- 18 to 21

OBC:- 18 to 24

SC:- 18 to 26

ST:- 18 to 26

Educational Qualification:- 10+2(Senior Secondary ) pass from a recognized Board.

Physical standard:-

Height (in cms):- 170

Chest (in cms) minimum:- Unexpnded-81 , Expanded-85

MEDICAL STANDARD:-

i) The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two year (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness.
ii) Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Taste at the Govt. Hospita:-

1. Contrast sensitivity.
2. Dim light vision (Mesopic vision)
3. Glare acuity

iii) The Candidate must not have knock kness. flat foot, varicose vein, loss or deformity of fingers & chest and Joints, halux valgus, halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body.
iv) The candidate should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or dlsease likely to interface with the efficent performance of the duties. No relaxations is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.

WRITTEN TEST:-

All candidates,who qualify physical endurance and measurment tests,shall be put through a written test of one and a half hour (1½) duration which will carry 100 marks. The question papers will have 100 questions and will be of objective typeand will include questions on reasoning(35 marks), general knowledge/current affairs(50 marks) and numerical ability(15 marks).The question paper will be in (English and Hindi).

Click Here for more details. Apply Now
Jobs Location

Delhi Police Asstt Sub Inspector Stenographer Delhi/NCR, India

Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment Delhi/NCR, India

Delhi Police Constable Male Recruitment Delhi/NCR, India

Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Delhi/NCR, India
24th September 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am nios student the passed nios exam and join the police line but many student and relative say nios value not avaibal in govermet jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?