10th September 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to secure job in Military Nursing department being a BSc(Nursing) student?

Hi Sir, I am studying BSc in Nursing course. I want to join Military Nursing department. In what way I have to apply in this department so that I can secure the job? Kindly tell me immediately.

12th September 2020, 10:05 AM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: How can I apply to secure job in Military Nursing department being a BSc(Nursing) student?

Selection Procedure

(A) Written Examination:
The written exam will be Of total 100 marks and consists of only object (multiple choices types questions).

(B) Interview and Medical Examination
After Written Examination, the selected candidates will be called for interview.
15th September 2020, 01:48 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply to secure job in Military Nursing department being a BSc(Nursing) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying BSc in Nursing course. I want to join Military Nursing department. In what way I have to apply in this department so that I can secure the job? Kindly tell me immediately.
**Graduates can join Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned Nursing Officers or Permanent Service Commissioned Nursing Officers.
-Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ (No Other mode of applications are accepted)
-You must be aware of the current syllabu and prepare a timetable,strictly follow it without fail
-Practice model papers and maintain time management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?