30th August 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the B.Sc Nursing based job in military hospitals? Procedure to apply?

Hello, l want to ask about military jobs on the behalf of B.Sc nursing in military hospitals and regarding their exam and which books you recommend me for that? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  2. Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  3. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
  4. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  5. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  6. Admission procedure for BSc Nursing in Military Nursing colleges? Names of the various military nursing colleges?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Military Nursing Service? What is the qualification criteria required for application?
  8. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for military nurse course? I have finished BSc Nursing
  10. Opportunities related to Central government job in Hospitals after Nursing?
  11. What are the jobs available in Nursing(BSc) in different central government hospitals?
  12. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  13. Which type of post a B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and GNM holder can get in 850 bedded hospital? List of such hospitals in India to apply for a job?
  14. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  15. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  16. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  17. What is the normal salary given for staff nurse?
  18. Am I eligible to do job in hospitals of Australia as RN?
31st August 2017, 12:25 PM
Satvantanu

Default Re: What are the B.Sc Nursing based job in military hospitals? Procedure to apply?

Indian army invited online application for grant of short service Commission. The Military Nursing Service (MNS) .All eligible indian female candidate may be apply online for Indian army MNS SSC officer through websites www.joinindian army.nic.in
Pay scale /Salery
Basic pay 15600 + grade pay 5400+military service pay 4200+ other allowances
Qualification
B.Sc(Nursing post basic )/M.Sc nursing from INC recognised University .
Books for it
Indian army military Nursing service
31st August 2017, 08:33 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the B.Sc Nursing based job in military hospitals? Procedure to apply?

If you have done B.Sc nursing then you have a opportunity to get job as a Nursing staff in military hospitals across India.
>> To apply you need to wait for the notification for 'Recruitment of nursing staff ' which can be applied further by visiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in >> opportunity section.

** For preparation of exam will suggest you books of following author ; Arihant, Chandresh Agarwal, Saroj Parvez, SOK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?