5th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Nursing job in Military Hospital? Where to get application and how to apply?

respected sir/ madam,
my name is tiji mary thomas presently working as a staff nurse in ministry of health ,saudi arabia...i would like to get a job in military hospital anywhere in india if im eligible..im a bsc nurse(graduate in nursing) with 5 yr experience in operating room..how can i apply for the post?I would like to join in indian army as a nures to serve our country, could you please tell me how i can join? Where i will get the application form for that? When to aply ?and how to aply for it? I will be greatful to you for your

valuable answer on it.kindly give me a rply...my email id is [email protected]..

thanking u, urs faithfully,

tiji mary thomas

19th September 2016, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Nursing job in Military Hospital? Where to get application and how to apply?

Indian Army releases job notification for nursing staff from time to time. All you have to do is keep track of the notification and apply on a prescribed format.

Selection will be based on performance in written exam and interview conducted by the Indian Army. Hence, just make sure you apply when there is a notification and also be prepared for exam.
18th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Nursing job in Military Hospital? Where to get application and how to apply?

Respected dir/mam Is there any competitive book is available to prepare for perusing staff nurse job in military.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?